The link between the dog's brain and the dog's response
3 days seminar and workshop with the dogs of the shelter Refugio el Arca de Noé in Albacete, Spain.
This seminar is created to give people tools to get an individual picture and detailed profile of the individual dog in combination with the genetics, emotions, history, environmental influences etc.
It is about understanding the dogs behavior and finding the reason for the dogs response.
Identifying specific body postures of the dog that gives you information about the dogs arousal level.
When you can see the link between the dog’s brain and dog’s response, you will be able to map the possible impact, the possible options, what the eventual risks are in particular situations or in general, how a specific stimulus can effect different dogs in different ways etc.
It will add a lot to work with towards possible solutions and to understand what is the cause versus the function for the dogs behavior and what could be the reason or the risk that the dog is/or becomes a potential danger in specific situations or in general.
It will help you :
- understand why the dog is offering a specific behavior (or not), what his preferences and eventual patterns are.
- to make a match for success so that the right dog matches with the right person and/or the right job and which dog (or puppy) could be a good fit for that specific family etc.
This program is very instructive, useful and valuable for :
- Trainers, instructors
- Shelter/Rescue Personnel and Volunteers
- Competitors and Handlers
- Veterinarians and Vet Assistants
- Behaviorists and Ethologists
Find more events on Akyonis
The price includes coffee breaks
The workshop will be held at the
Rescue El Arca de Noe
The theory sessions at the
DatesFriday October 14th 2016
Saturday October 15th 2016
Sunday October 16th 2016